Zombie Aporcalypse – Survivor (Day)
WHAT IS THE ZOMBIE APORCALYPSE?
The Zombie Aporcalypse is the ultimate test of survival from the hordes of walking dead.
As a survivor you will choose to perform missions of varying difficulty through-out our course, all while being hunted by zombies. Your heart will be racing the entire time as you test your ability to survive our zombie infested course.
Upon arrival you will make your way to registration to ensure all your paperwork is in order. Once you have been confirmed as “infection free” you will be instructed to report to mission briefing at your designated start time where you will receive further instructions before being released into the wastelands to run the gauntlet of zombies out to infect you and eat your flesh.
The course is broken up into small missions which you will choose to do, depending on how much you want to test yourself. As you move through the missions, they continue to get harder so choose carefully.
Completion of all missions will involve more than 60 obstacles over 7km of zombie infested terrain.
Through out the course you can use the obstacles to avoid zombies and catch your breath. If you choose to skip an obstacle (for whatever reason) zombies can, and will continue to hunt you, so it’s best to try as many as you can. Team work is encouraged to increase your chance of survival.
This ticket is for the Zombie Aporcalypse Day course which has start times from 1pm through to 4pm on Saturday 17th February 2018. Online registrations close on Thursday 15th February 2018.
Tickets will be available on the day unless sold out prior.
January 2018: $79 per person
February 2018: $89 per person
On the day: $100 per person
- You must NEVER make physical contact with zombies under any circumstances (no punching / no kicking / no pushing / etc)
- You must be 12 years old to run the course without a parent or legal guardian
- No pets allowed
- No alcohol or drugs (this is a drug and alcohol free event)
- No weapons of any kind (real or imitation)
- You must wear your life flags on top of your clothing, accessible to zombies at all times
- You cannot pick up flags from the ground.
WHAT TO BRING
- Photo ID
- Change of clothes and a towel
- A signed waiver or if you are under 18 years of age a waiver signed by your parent or legal guardian
We suggest that you arrive at the course at least 1 hour before your allocated start time. This will allow adequate time to park, register and calm your nerves.
You will need to be in the course briefing area 20 minutes before your allocated wave time for further instructions and information about the course.
WHAT YOU GET
- Zombie Aporcalypse medal
- Zombie photo opportunity
- Multiple missions full of obstacles and zombies
- The chance to run for your life